Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Royal Dot








Zara jacket, Cotton Candy polkadot blouse, H&M faux leather skirt, Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch, Karen Walker sunglasses, Rolex watch





So, this past weekend I went to Zara and found this jacket on sale!  As you all know, one of my favorite places to shop at is Zara.  Their jackets and coats are so amazing and most importantly, Zara always has my size. :) I thought this deep royal blue (almost purple) hue was beautiful and it would be an amazing contrast to my basic pieces.  Zara's sales never fail to surprise me! 

I felt like the jacket was very femme and chic, I paired it with my faux leather skater skirt and polkadot blouse. (Oh, and yes! I found my polkadot blouse -- I'm still on "The Hunt" haha)


































No comments:

Post a Comment