Friday, January 25, 2013

The boyfriend jacket









H&M men's tee, ASOS oversized denim jacket, Ray Ban aviators, Proenza Schouler bag, Zara flats, Givenchy & Hermes bracelet, Cartier watch





Happy Friday! Today is a gloomy rainy day but I have a bright casual look for you in this post. :)
I had this oversized denim jacket that I love.  You can find one here.  It's such a great piece to wear when you want to dress down but still look stylish -- a laid-back and effortless vintage look.  It's great to balance proportions with a skater skirt (like how I did here) or a floral dress.  What do you think? :)





























4 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing.. i want that denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. If you had worn other shoes it would have been ruined. I really love those girly shoes with this look. Very, very pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that necklace from? It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes and necklace, dear!
    you look amazing <3 kisses

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete